Check out this Attop YD A9C TriProp Quadcopter video. The A9C resembles a police interceptor. It flies well and gets a decent amount of range for its class. The camera is okay, but nothing special. This quadcopter is different than most, as it his triprops (3 blades). If you are considering purchasing this quadcopter, below are few features to consider.
Attop YD A9C TriProp
– It has cool design and look.
– The design of the tri blades give it excellent lift.
– You get a memory card and micro USB adapter to download your videos.
– The transmitter has a one-key return to home function.
– You can fly in headless mode.
– The range is roughly one hundred meters.
– On-board camera shoots in 720p.
– Weighs under eight ounces, so you should not have to register with the FFA.
What do you think this A9C TriProp Quadcopter video?