Check out this XK X252 5.8 Ghz FPV 3D Acro Sport Drone Flight Test Review video!
This 5.8Ghz sport flier includes full acro, 3D inverted flying, and a 5.8Ghz wide angled FPV system with ability to record in 720p. If you like fast sport flying, but also want FPV, then this for you! Buy it here in black http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_328274.html?wid=21&lkid=10099221
or here in white http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_390784.html?wid=21&lkid=10099222
– Sleek and sporty looking.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV quadcopter (none of that WiFi baloney)
– Includes 5.8 Ghz FPV transmitter and receiver monitor. Uses 8 channels of Boscam band C.
– FPV camera also has built-in DVR to record 720p in flight video to a microSD card.
– Although battery is proprietary, spares are available and relatively cheap.
– Good range at about 300 meters. Much more than you’ll need for most flights.
– Acrobatics with full acro mode for flips, loops, and rolls. Also has 3D mode for inverted flying (experts only).
– Can be very fast with steep pitch, even in 6G mode.
– 220 grams weight. Does not need FAA registration 🙂
– Not for beginner fliers! Don’t even think about it. You will break it if you use this as your learn to fly quadcopter.
– Fuselage shell seems to be all lightweight plastic. As this is mainly intended as a sport quadcopter, am not too sure about its durability in crashes. Strongly recommend a crawl, walk, run approach with this quadcopter.
– Transmitter with attached FPV monitor is somewhat heavy. Might want to use a lanyard.
– Stock dual rate settings are pretty docile. Also not much punch or acceleration with stock settings. Might want to go into its menus and adjust dual rate settings for improved response.
With 1804 brushless motor: Provides strong power to the quadcopter. High-speed flight can reach 20m/s.
5.8G real-time transmission: Share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere.
720P camera: Take photos or videos of the pleasure flight.
2.4GHz control system: Ensures the stronger anti-interference performance and powerful signal.
6 axis gyro: Strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
3D rollover: Professional cool and exquisite flight action.
With LED lights: Makes it more dazzle beautiful and colorful night light.
Item No: X252
Gyro: Built-in 6 Axis Gyro
Flying Time: About 12 minutes
Charging Time: 60 – 80 minutes
Control Distance: About 300m
Motor: 1804 Brushless Motor
Copter Battery: 7.4V 950mA 20C Li-Po Battery
Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA Battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, 3D Stunt, Spin, with LED Light, with Camera
Night Flight: Yes
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: About 300m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.220 kg
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 4 x Blade, 1 x 7.4V 950mAh Lithium Battery, 1 x Camera, 1 x 5.8G Display Screen, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
What do you think about this XK X252 5.8 Ghz FPV 3D Acro Sport Drone Flight Test Review video?