What do you feel this Eachine MC01 FPV Micro Camera XK A600 FPV Flying video?
This affordable lightweight micro FPV camera contains a constructed-in transmitter, permitting you to effortlessly strap this to several RC aircraft. Needs energy input of five to 17 volts (2S via 4S battery RC aircraft). Acquire it right here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-MC01-AIO-5_8G-40CH-25MW-VTX-600TVL-13-Cmos-FPV-Camera-p-1065228.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Extremely lightweight. Ought to be effortlessly lifted and powered by any 2S via 4S powered RC aircraft. Just attach it with a piece of velcro.
– Consists of 600TVL camera, and constructed-in FPV transmitter.
– Comes with adapter plugs to permit powering by way of the balance plug of the aircraft’s multi-cell battery.
– 40 selectable channels on Bands A, B, E, F, and R
– Video output can be flipped and tilted, permitting attachment of the camera rightside up, sideways, or even upside down. The output video will be viewed correct side up.
– Great high quality wide angled video.
– 25mW ouput energy limits variety to about 150 to 200 meters.
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no price to you, I do get a tiny commission for sales resulting from these hyperlinks.
This video along with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was created and edited with VSDC Free of charge Video Editor. You might download this outstanding, and no kidding "free" video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to match length of video.
Be certain to share this Eachine MC01 FPV Micro Camera XK A600 FPV Flying video!