What do you believe this Eachine Wizard X220 FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
This low-cost RTF racer is just plain enjoyable to fly. Very agile and maneuverable, it might be a bit as well aggressive in stock settings for entry level FPV fliers. But much more knowledgeable pilots will have a blast with this. Purchase it right here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Wizard-X220-FPV-Racer-Blheli_S-Naze32-6DOF-5_8G-48CH-200MW-700TVL-Camera-w-FlySky-I6-RTF-p-1077100.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Reasonably priced for a prepared to fly FPV racer.
– Actual Flysky transmitter (not rebranded). Settings menu is not locked.
– 700TVL FPV camera.
– 48 Channel 200 mW FPV transmitter
– Naze 32 6DOF Rev six flight controller
– Comes with 4 total sets of triblade propellers.
– 20A ESC’s with 2300 KV motors.
– OK but not impressive punch with a 3S battery. But it tends to make up for that in maneuverability and just plain enjoyable flying.
– Aggressive and agile stock settings, even in angle mode. New racer pilots might get discouraged flying this as overly aggressive. But they can tone it down if preferred in Cleanflight.
– Receiver loosely strapped into the quadcopter. Its antennas are also just stuffed inside the quadcopter’s physique.
– FPV transmitter installed with shrink wrap nonetheless in spot. Can not modify its channels unless you partially disassemble the quadcopter to eliminate the shrink wrap more than the channel switches.
– Controller mode switch positions did not match user manual settings. Switch C Position 1 and three had been set to Acro, and Position two was set to Angle modes. But it is simple to reconfigure this in Cleanflight to match the manual’s settings of 1 Andgle, two Horizon, and three Acro.
1 x Eachine Wizard X220, 1 x Flysky I6 two.4G 6CH remore handle, 1 x Flysky iA6B receiver, four x Eachine MN2204 KV2300 brushless motor (two CW & two CCW), four x Eachine 20A BLHELI_S ESC, 10 x Kingking 5040 three-blade propeller purple CW, 10 x Kingking 5040 three-blade propeller purple CCW, 1 x NAZE32 6DOF REV6, 1 x 700TVL camera, 1 x five.8G 48CH 200mw transmitter, 1 x 3S 11.1V 1500mah 25C XT60 battery, 1 x B3 charger, 1 x Antenna, 1 x Battery strap, two x Wrench
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no price to you, I do get a little commission for sales resulting from these hyperlinks.
This video along with each and every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was made and edited with VSDC Totally free Video Editor. You might download this outstanding, and no kidding "free" video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to match length of video.
Be certain to share this Eachine Wizard X220 FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!