What do you feel this Hubsan H111D Q4 5 8Ghz FPV Nano Drone Flight Test Review video?
This is a single of the smallest 5.8Ghz FPV quadcopters accessible. Acquire it right here http://shrsl.com/?dsov
– 5.eight Ghz FPV nano quadcopter
– Contains 5.eight Ghz FPV receiver monitor
– Receiver monitor’s video is recordable through a constructed in DVR SD card slot in the controller.
– Headless mode and a single important return
– Maneuverable and zippy. Prices can be fine tuned through the quadcopter’s controller menus.
– Great FPV transmitter with great manage variety inside visibility of the quadcopter.
– Little and lightweight, does not need FAA registration.
– No altitude hold
– Its tiny size and uncommon shape tends to make it tough to sustain orientation visually. It could really be less difficult to fly this FPV than visual line of sight.
– Crashes can "jar" the gyro stabilization. Gyros can be reset by restarting the quadcopter on a flat and level surface.
– The recorded screen video is uncommon resolution of 720 x 240 pixel at 60 fps. Look of video is stretched and demands post editing to seem typical.
Mini Size: Hubsan H111D is a palm-sized rc quadcopter, lightweight airframe with good durability.
480P Camera: With an integrated FPV camera for FPV/Recording.
5.8G Total FPV method
5.8G transmitter with four.three Inch LCD screen monitor can video playback.
Headless Mode: With Headless Mode, there is no require to adjust the position of aircraft just before flight.
six-Axis Gryo: six-axis gyro method tends to make H111D really steady and straightforward to opearate.
3D Flip: H111D can execute 360°flips/rolls (forward/backward, left/correct)
Battery Protection: H111D is equipped with a battery protection module to shield and stop overcharging the battery. .
LED Lights: H111D is outfitted with multi-colour LED lights, creating the flight much more spectacular specifically in the dark.
Functions: 4CH Transmitter:Ascend/DescendForward/Backward Left/Correct Left/Correct rotation Throw to fly and so on.
Quantity 1 Piece
Material ABS Aviation Material
Transmitter 5.8G(Video transmission)
Motor Coreless 0614 x4
Quadcopter Battery three.7V 180MAH Li Battery (Integrated)
Transmitter Battery two x AAA Dry Battery (Not incorporated)
Max. Speed 10m/s
Flying Time About 5-7 Mins
R/C Distance About 50M
Reside Video Distance About 100 Meters
Charging Time About 30 Mins
Memory Card SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 two-16G (not incorporated)
Takeoff Weight 18.2g
Package Contents: 1 x Hubsan H111D quadcopter (with three.7V 180MAH Li Battery), 1 x 5.8G Transmitter(With four.three Inch LCD Monitor), 1 x Spare Blades set, 1 x USB Charging cable, 1 x Manual
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no expense to you, I do obtain a tiny commission for sales resulting from these hyperlinks.
This video along with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was created and edited with VSDC Free of charge Video Editor. You could download this superb, and no kidding "free" video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to match length of video.
Be certain to share this Hubsan H111D Q4 5 8Ghz FPV Nano Drone Flight Test Review video!