What do you believe this Ideafly Grasshopper F210 FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video?
This impressive FPV racer is getting advertised as the world’s quickest commercially accessible racing quadcopter. Acquire it right here exclusively from GearBest: RTF version http://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_428984.html?wid=21&lkid=10107535
ARF version http://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_428985.html?wid=21&lkid=10107536
– Really good carrying case is offered.
– Also good balance charger is offered for 1S via 4S batteries.
– Supplied 4S battery offers a lot of "oomph" and punch.
– 30A (40A surge) ESC’s can withstand extended periods of higher energy application.
– Really maneuverable and zippy. It is advertised as getting capable of 230kph. This may (and I strongly emphasize "might") be achievable really early in the flight with a quick complete throttle punch (with tri blades and totally charged 4S battery). Its punch is fairly remarkable at the commence of its flight with a totally charged 4S battery.
– It just appears cool, like a grasshopper.
– Stock barometer hold setting with acro are sort of screwy and very unstable. Not suggested to fly with.
– FPV transmitter bundled in protective rubber blanket, totally blocking any access to the channel switches/buttons on the transmitter (can not modify the channels in stock setup).
– Supplied monopole FPV antenna can effortlessly flop into the path of the propeller blades. Strongly suggest switching to a CP antenna ASAP.
– Battery cable also effortlessly flops into the path of the blades. Possibly fabricate some kind of velcro attachment to the battery cowling to stop such kind of occasion from occurring?
– Demands FAA registration.
– Incredible higher speed of 230km/h. It can offer thrilling a racing expertise that you are seeking for. Quicker than any other copter, it is an extraordinary frontrunner.
– Premium carbon fiber frame. Created of sturdy and sturdy carbon fiber, the upper board is 1.5mm thick, although the thickness of the arms and the board beneath them is three.5mm.
– F3 10DOF flight controller with barometer and compass, which delivers you wonderful flight expertise thanks to its subsequent-generation CPU, no-compromise I/O, developer-friendly GUI, and compatibility with Oneshot. Take pleasure in possessing entertaining with 1 of the most outstanding flight controllers.
Brilliant 2205 2300KV motors. With imported bearings processed via CNC and 100% dynamic balance, each and every of them can create a thrust of up to 1,000g.
– Responsive ESCs. The ultralight Flycolor RAPTOR 390 BLHeli two – 4S 30A OPTO ESCs incorporate the most state-of-the-art MOS and three-in-1 IC chip, which allow them to respond in no time. It supports setting parameters by way of BLheli software program straight by connecting the F3 flight controller. You can set the parameters of four ESCs at the exact same time.
– Acceleration-indicating headlight. The brightness of the headlight varies according to the accelerator. The headlight flashes continually, hence you can effortlessly know how quickly your copter will fly by glancing at the light.
Speed: max. 230km/h ( although making use of 14.8V 75C battery or bigger energy LiPo battery )
Item weight: 328g ( not such as battery )
Flight controller: F3 10DOF
Motor: 2205 2300KV
ESC: Flycolor RAPTOR 390 BLHeli two – 4S 30A
instantaneous existing 40A, continuous existing 30A
Battery: 14.8V 1300mAh 45C 4S, XT60 Connector
Battery weight: 148g ( The solution supports 75C battery. )
FPV transmitter: five.8G 200mW 40CH
Camera: 700TVL, PAL
Charger: E4 Balance Charger
Propellers: 5045 3-blade and 5045BN two-blade
Rear light: 3W ( It turns blue following code matching. )
Flight functions: going up and down, left and proper, back and forth 3D rollover 3D inverted flight rolling, encircling
Sort: Frame Kit
Channel: No Transmitter
Remote Handle: two.4GHz Wireless Remote Handle
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Charging Time (h): about two.five hours
Battery Weight: 148g
Video Resolution: 700TVL (horizontal resolution)
Video Requirements: PAL
Dimension and Weight
Item weight: .328 kg
Item size (L x W x H): 20.50 x 20.00 x eight.50 cm / eight.07 x 7.87 x three.35 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, four x 3-blade Propeller, four x Two-blade Propeller, 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x Balance Charger Cable, 1 x Energy Adapter Cable, 1 x five.8G Antenna, 1 x Instruction Disc, 1 x Battery, 1 x Carrying Bag
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no price to you, I do obtain a tiny commission for sales resulting from these hyperlinks.
This video along with each and every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was made and edited with VSDC Free of charge Video Editor. You might download this outstanding, and no kidding "free" video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to match length of video.
Be certain to share this Ideafly Grasshopper F210 FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video!