What do you think this JJRC H23 Flying Car Drone Flight Test Review video?
Is it a drone, or is it a car? It’s both! Buy it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_402370.html?lkid=10114092
– Easily switches back and forth from car to flying drone. Just apply throttle and it takes to the sky. Reduce throttle until it lands, and it’s automatically a car again. Should be a lot of fun outdoors or indoors on those cold winter night.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Good flipper, but can only do right and left flips.
– Quickly lands itself on loss of signal (does not drop from the sky).
– Good range at about 100 meters (not sure about advertised 200 meters?)
– A lot of fun to fly/drive 🙂
– Relatively short flight time (I got about 5 minutes mostly in flight mode). Time can be greatly extended in drive mode.
Type: RC Simulators
Features: Radio Control
Functions: Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 200m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery
Battery: 3.7V 750mAh LiPo battery
Flying Time: 6~7mins
Charging Time (h): 60mins
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.114 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 23.00 x 7.00 cm / 9.06 x 9.06 x 2.76 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Spare Blade, 1 x ( English + Chinese ) User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this JJRC H23 Flying Car Drone Flight Test Review video!