What do you believe this VIFLY R220 Tough Entry Level Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
The protective sandwiched style of this quadcopter tends to make this an superb entry level racer drone. Intended for intermediate fliers wishing to encounter FPV racing. VIFLY is a technologies startup who is devoted in FPV racing drones. Their objective is to style and generate 1 racing drone that everyone can fly. At present getting supplied by way of indiegogo https://igg.me/at/vifly
A lot more details right here http://www.viflydrone.com/
– Excellent steady flier, specifically in Angle mode. Ought to be a great entry level racer for intermediate fliers (NOT advised for total newbies. This is not an proper discover to fly quadcopter.)
– Distinctive sandwich style. All flight elements are encased and protected inside rubbery side panels, and composite best and bottom plates. I did not crash test it, but it certain feels and appears like it can effortlessly withstand a crash.
– Swivel lens 600 TVL camera.
– 40 channel FPV transmitter, with LED show, and selectable energy levels (25mW, 200mW, and 500 mW). Comes with RHCP antenna.
– On Screen Show (OSD)
– 20 A ESC’s, and 2300 KV motors.
– 3S 1500mah battery (can use optional 4S)
– Low energy, or lost quadcopter beeper.
– Output video and energy plug for optional DVR.
– RTF, comes with actual Flysky i6 transmitter
– This was a prototype verion of this quadcopter. The transmitter necessary some programming of its settings.
– Challenging to access the interior elements. This is by style to safeguard these elements. But sophisticated fliers who like to tinker with the innards may not like this -)
Size (L x W x H) 185x185x60mm
Weight 400g (3S Battery integrated)
Remote Controller FlySKY i6-VF
Receiver FlySKY FS-iA6B
Principal Controller SPR F3
OSD Clean Flight OSD
Brushless Motor VF-RC-2205 (CW/CCW) KV2300
Battery 11.1V 1500mAh 35C 3S Li-PO / 14.8V 1500mAh 35C 4S Li-PO (optional)
Flight Time 8mins(3S) / 10mins(4S)
Functioning Atmosphere -10℃ ~ +40℃
Camera Horizontal Resolution 600TVL
Field of View 140°
Program Committee PAL/NTSC
Energy Input DC 5V
Wireless Video Transmitter
Functioning Frequency five.8GHz
Channel Bind A/B/C/D/E sections 40 channels
Output Energy (CE) ≤20mW
Output Energy (FCC) ≤200mW
Antenna Correct-handed circular polarization
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no price to you, I do get a tiny commission for sales resulting from these hyperlinks.
This video along with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was created and edited with VSDC Free of charge Video Editor. You could download this superb, and no kidding "free" video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to match length of video.
Be certain to share this VIFLY R220 Tough Entry Level Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!