What do you think this Zendrone Blazer 250 Pro GPS FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
This GPS racer is intended for fliers wishing a gentle entry into FPV racing quadcopters. Its GPS and altitude hold makes it very easy for intermediate fliers to fly (but NOT for beginners). Also includes Ardupilot Mega 2560 flight controller, which can be programmed through APM Mission Planner software to give this quadcopter many more capabilites. Buy APM GPS version here http://shrsl.com/?eman
Basic CC3D (non-GPS) version here http://shrsl.com/?emao
The version flown in this video was the APM GPS version
– Actually a ready to fly quadcopter out of the box. This was factory tested, both to make sure it actually could fly, and it also includes some quality assurance testing before distribution.
– Tough carbon fiber frame. Very crash resistant. Demontrated as such in the above video.
– GPS works well with position hold, and return to home/landing ability.
– Programmable through APM Mission Planner. Factory set with Stabilized (Angle), GPS Position Hold, Altitude Hold, Auto Land, and Return to Landing modes. But can be programmed to any of the functions available through Mission Planner to include waypoint flying, circle position, and even rate mode if you actually want to race it (gasp! 😉
– On Screen Display
– Comes with camera platform, and mount for GoPro style cameras. Can actually be flown as a GPS camera bird if desired.
– Advertised 15 to 25 minutes of flight time with the stock battery is somewhat of a stretch. But biggest con is that the OSD doesn’t include remaining battery voltage. Including such would have helped prevent the surprise ending to the flight in the above video.
1. Support FPV screen and FPV glasses, built in 700TVL HD camera, support real time image transmission, enjoy first point of view racing.
2. 20A ESC, 2204 KV2300 Motor, provide strong flying power.
3. Racing Speed up to 100km/h, stable and easy to control at the same time.
4. 2200mAh 3S big battery, flight time up to 15-25 minutes.
5. Remote control distance up to 1KM.
6. Support real time OSD display.
7. GPS Altitude control, GPS Positioning and hovering, makes your racing more accurate and safer.
8. With sports camera Mount, can mount GoPro and most of the sports camera.
9. Integrated design, without annoying wires and unnecessary space wasting.
10. A+ grade carbon fiber material, strong and solid, durable and drop resistance.
11. Back and front LED design, easy to distinguish the head and tail.
12. Balance charger included, safe and fast charging.
13. Professional version, suit for new player and people who likes racing and aerial photographing at the same time.
RC Toys Category: RC Airplane
Type: RTF (Ready to Fly)
Transmitter: Mode 1 & Mode 2
Control Range: 1km
Camera Features: Real-time Transmission
Motor: Brushless Motor
Flight Time: 15-25 mintues
Charging Time: 90mintues
Li-po Battery Voltage: 11.1V
Li-po Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
Transmitter Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA
Shell Material: Carbon Fiber
Suitable Situation: Outdoor
Suitable Age: 14+
Color: As is shown in the picture.
Net Weight: 595 g / 20.99 oz
Size: 235 x 235 x 89 mm / 9.25 x 9.25 x 3.5 inch
Package Contents: 1 x ZenDrone Blazer 250 GPS Drone, 1 x Remote Control, 8 x Propellers, 1 x 11.1V 2200mAh 3s 25C LIPO battery, 1 x Adapter Note: Right plug of adapter would be sent according to your shipping country, 1 x Battery Charger, 1 x Battery Holder, 2 x Stick, 1 x Sport DV Mount, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x Little Wrench, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Zendrone Blazer 250 Pro GPS FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!