What do you think this WLToys F949 Long Flying RC Trainer Airplane Flight Test Review video?
At under $40 delivered to your door, this is the lowest cost three channel airplane currently available. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?fm2a It’s also easy to fly, and can stay in the air for close to twenty minutes. Although it’s been around for a while, it’s still a great beginner’s aircraft.
– This is an inexpensive, yet great flying aircraft. Very good for new fliers.
– As a trainer, it is easy to fly. If you get into trouble, just let go of the sticks and it will quickly right itself.
– Long flying aircraft. I got close to twenty minutes of flight time with its 3.7V 500mah battery.
– Should also be able to use widely available/cheap 350 to 380mah 3.7V white Losi batteries. Although you will get less flight time, it should still be over 10 minutes with these smaller batteries.
– Not a windy day flier. You’ll need a low wind day to fly this (less than 5 MPH).
– Not acrobatic by any means. It’s not meant to be. It’s designed to be a stable learn-to-fly airplane. Thus it’s just very hard to do loops or rolls with this.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this WLToys F949 Long Flying RC Trainer Airplane Flight Test Review video!