What do you think this WLToys Q323-C Large Altitude Hold Drone Flight Test Review video?
This long flying large triblade camera quadcopter includes altitude hold and a camera view that can be remotely controlled up or down. Find it here (use coupon code RC18off for 18% off) http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_576005.html?lkid=10258643
– Large crash resistant quadcopter with carbon fiber arms.
– Altitude hold to help steady the quadcopter’s altitude for aerial video purposes.
– Auto takeoff and auto landing.
– 2MP still 720p video camera. Camera pod is interchangeable with other versions, such as WiFi version.
– Camera lens can be remotely pointed down and up.
– 4GB microSD memory and card reader is included.
– Large 7.4V 2300mah battery provides long flying time of close to 15 minutes.
– Uses widely available and easy to change Tarantula X6 plugin motors.
– Headless mode and rapid one key return.
– When contact is lost from the transmitter, the quadcopter will continue at the last throttle for 12 seconds as it tries to reacquire the transmitter. It will then start a controlled descent to the ground. This helps in preventing a crash, but also can result in flyaways. As demonstrated and discussed in the video, it’s strongly recommended to always fly upwind when flying distant to prevent such occurrence.
– The camera is still pointed somewhat downward even at full up setting. This results in mostly a view of the ground, and only glimpses of the horizon.
– 720P Aerial Shots
The 2MP camera provides you with brilliant 720P HD images which can be saved on the 4GB SD card.
– Air Press Altitude Hold
In this mode, the throttle automatically adapts itself and enables the UAV to stay at a certain height.
– Headless Mode
With the user-centered mode, you can ignore the front of the drone in order to pilot it in the desired direction.
– One Key Return
Your multicopter can return to the home point safely and quickly. You can relax after flying it for a long time.
– Resistant to Impact
The propeller arms are made of carbon fiber which excels in strength and stiffness. They also make the drone lighter.
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 7.4V 2300mAh Battery, 1 x Balance Charger Box, 1 x EU Plug, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 1 x 4GB SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this WLToys Q323-C Large Altitude Hold Drone Flight Test Review video!