What do you think this Airhawk M13 Predator FPV Drone Flight Test Review video?
This is one of the better WiFi FPV fliers that I’ve had a chance to test. Its WiFi video is actually pretty good, both recorded and as viewed in real time on my phone screen. Find the FPV, camera, and non-camera versions of the M13 Predator here http://amzn.to/2jknLVf
– Great flying quadcopter. Stable in low rate for beginners, yet very nimble and maneuverable in high rate.
– Good flight time close of over 7 minutes.
– Includes headless mode and one key return. Unfortunately, I didn’t get around to demonstrating either in this video. Sorry about that 🙁
– Uses widely available 600mah Syma X5C style LiPo batteries.
– Weighs less than 250 grams, and thus does not require FAA registration.
– Camera is only 480p resolution.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Airhawk M13 Predator FPV Drone Flight Test Review video!