What do you think this Eachine Falcon 120 FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
Don’t be fooled by the size of this quadcopter. This powerful monster is the little mosquito from hell 😉 It is a speedy bandit that will put a big smile on most flier’s faces. Find it here https://goo.gl/EUjxWC
– Lots of power and speed in a compact size.
– 6 in 1 means FCB, PDB and 4 ESC’s are all incorporated into the compact central frame of the quadcopter. There are no ESC’s on the arms of this quadcopter.
– Included 850mah 3S battery provides lots of power for this small quadcopter for its 2300 kV motors and 20A ESC’s.
– 700 TVL camera, 40 Channel FPV,
– Comes in three FCB versions of Naze 32, CC3D, and F3. But F3 version includes a beeper. Spend the few extra bucks to get that.
– RTF version includes Eachine i6 (Rebranded Flysky i6).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Central frame is just a mess of electonics stuffed in a small region. Take care to look for and secure any wires that may be dangling out within the arc of the props.
– Although small, it’s also somewhat heavy at about 220 grams with battery. This means a lot of momentum in a small package. Can be destructive if it smacks into something, so stay well away from people, animals, and property with it.
– Included FPV antenna is in the way of tilting the camera.
– You’ll also need to zip tie the receiver antenna up and away from the props.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Eachine Falcon 120 FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!