What do you think this Furibee F90 Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video?
This is one of the better indoor/outdoor FPV fliers to come out recently. This has larger diameter propellers to provide increased lift as compared to similar designed micro fliers. Buy it here (use coupon code “BEEF90” for discount) https://goo.gl/O0FMNr . Also now available in FrSky and DIY kit for other transmitters here https://goo.gl/sOE5Kr . Other Furibee F90 specials here https://goo.gl/zzVc7q
– Configurable SPRacing F3 EVO flight control board installed with Betaflight 3.0.1
– Stable indoor flier.
– Larger diameter propellers and ducting provide increased lift and improved flying performance as compared to its similar designed competitor.
– Includes beeper for low voltage warning and lost quadcopter search (beeps when signal is lost from the transmitter).
– 7.4V 400mah battery with balance plug (allows balance charging).
– Modification of Cleanflight settings are required to be able to arm the quadcopter. Recommend applying settings as shown in the video.
– DSM2/DSMX version requires rebinding every time the battery is changed. It’s not difficult to do, but hopefully this can be corrected in future versions.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Furibee F90 Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video!