What do you think this JJRC H27WH Altitude Hold FPV Drone Flight Test Review video?
This altitude hold FPV camera drone includes a single axis stabilized gimbal with remote tilt control. It can be flown with its provided controller, or using your phone. Find it here https://goo.gl/twB5Tf
Uses Flyeye app, available on Play https://goo.gl/8s2cnr and iTunes https://goo.gl/HwG1CN
– Camera is mounted to a single axis gyro stabilized gimbal. Gimbal can also be remotely tilted up or down.
– Although it comes with a controller, it can also be flown using a smartphone and the Flyeye app.
– Includes WiFi FPV allowing viewing of real time in-flight video, along with recording of its in-flight video directly to your phone.
– Starts an automatic descent when flown out of range.
– Includes altitude hold, one key return, and headless mode to help new fliers.
– WiFi video range is short at about 30 meters.
– Although it includes altitude hold, it does not include auto takeoff or landing.
– Lots of jello in recorded video.
– Flyeye app crashed during this flight.
– Land immediately upon LVC warning, as the quadcopter will drop from the sky if you ignore it.
– Requires FAA registration.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this JJRC H27WH Altitude Hold FPV Drone Flight Test Review video!