What do you think this JXD 399 Micro Night Drone Flight Test Review video?
This quadcopter’s propellers are well protected with LED encased rings. Good flier during the day, but it really shines at night. Find it here https://goo.gl/FwYtHX
– Good indoor flier. Propellers are well protected with heavy ducting.
– Ducting are also encased with many LED’s that make this a very colorful night flier.
– Includes common 3.7V 500mah Losi connector battery.
– Includes altitude hold, and headless mode.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Headless mode has annoying beeping.
– LEd’s are hard to see in daylight.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this JXD 399 Micro Night Drone Flight Test Review video!