What do you think this LiDi RC L18 Land Air Fighter Drone Flight Test Review video?
This micro quadcopter can transform between a land or air vehicle. Find it here https://goo.gl/opFQdZ
– Very nice flying when in quadcopter mode. Good flipping ability too.
– Altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return helps ease flying for beginners.
– Can convert to a RC ground vehicle. Motor pods are color coded to aid in assembly/disassembly.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Somewhat complex assembly procedures to convert back and forth between ground and air vehicles. Could be hard to keep track of all the parts.
– Wheels easily pop off ground carriage when driven fast or over bumpy terrain. May require glue to keep them on.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this LiDi RC L18 Land Air Fighter Drone Flight Test Review video!