What do you think this Makerfire micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video?
This tiny FPV drone is one of the smallest FPV fliers currently available. Yet it’s a great flier, and should be a good contender against the Tiny Whoop. A perfect indoor FPV flier for those cold winter nights. Find it here https://goo.gl/6ZN4md
– Tiny little thing. One of the smallest/lightest FPV fliers currently available.
– Includes SP Racing F3 flight control board, fully configurable through Cleanflight/Betaflight.
– include 40 channel, 25mW FPV transmitter with 520 TVL FPV camera.
– Bind and fly DSM2/DSMX receiver installed.
– Currently only available for DSM2/DSMX receivers
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Makerfire micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video!