What do you think this Warlark 80 80mm Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video?
This tiny whoop style micro FPV racer quadcopter includes in-the-field configuration ability via its on screen display (OSD). Find it here https://goo.gl/ynjGZD
– Comes with SciSky F3, integrated FPV camera, FPV transmitter with OSD.
– Available with Futaba, FrSky, Flysky, or DSMX/DSM2 installed receivers.
– Earlier versions had Cleanflight installed. But my DSM2 version came with Betaflight 3.0.1. But the PID settings can be set using the OSD only in the field. AndyRC shows how here https://goo.gl/HgtHO7
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Short flight time at around 2 minutes or less. OSD shows low battery soon after takeoff with stock OSD settings. But AndyRC shows how to increase that here https://goo.gl/B5GVbh
– FPV transmitter frequency setting procedures confusing. AndyRC does another fantastic job of showing how to set them here https://goo.gl/dXKOCt
– USB access port partially blocked by plastic structure.
– Camera colors can be “off” at times with an orange tint.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Warlark 80 80mm Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video!