What do you think this DM002 FPV DIY Drone The Cheap Whoop! Flight Test Review video?
This 5.8 Ghz FPV micro quadcopter is a cheap tiny whoop competitor. If you have goggles, and want to try micro FPV flying, this would be an inexpensive way to start. Buy it here https://goo.gl/dj664N
– The 40 channel, 5.8Ghz AIO camera on this is not too shabby, with good field of view and relatively good image and colors. Also includes selectable power output levels of 25, 80, and 200mW.
– It’s actually not a bad flying quadcopter with relatively good range of about 100 meters. Just wished it had a better controller 😉
– Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Flight control board is not configurable. It’s stabilized 6 axis control only, without possibility of modification.
– It’s cheap. That’s because it needs to be assembled before you can fly it. But it’s not hard as it’s all plugged or snapped together (no soldering required).
– The transmitter that comes with this is not very good. There’s lots of dead space from center stick until you notice movement on the quadcopter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this DM002 FPV DIY Drone The Cheap Whoop! Flight Test Review video!