What do you think this XK X300 Altitude and Position Hold Drone Flight Test Review video?
This long flying quadcopter includes control sensors that provide automatic and steady hover. Find it here https://goo.gl/kSPkgs
– Includes optical and barometric sensors to provide steady hover.
– Long flying quadcopter at over 15 minutes flight time per battery charge.
– Fast and maneuverable quadcopter.
– Powerful enough to lift additional cameras.
– Position hold requires first bringing the quadcopter to stable hover in the air, and then the position hold system will automatically take over to maintain that position. On low wind days, the position hold system works very well. But it’s is not always effective on windy days. Sometime works, somtimes doesn’t.
– Over 250 grams, pilot requires FAA registration if flown in USA. $5 and 5 minutes here https://registermyuas.faa.gov/
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this XK X300 Altitude and Position Hold Drone Flight Test Review video!