What do you think this E-90X RTF FPV Racing Drone with Deviation Transmitter Flight Test Review video?
This ready to fly micro FPV quadcopter includes a Deviation Devo 7E transmitter that can also be used with most DSM2 bind and fly quadcopters. Buy it here https://goo.gl/QetDQC
– Ready to fly. The quadcopter is bound to the transmitter, and all control switches are set and ready to go.
– Includes a Devo 7E transmitter with Deviation firmware already installed. This enables this transmitter to be used with most DSM2 bind and fly (BNF) quadcopters.
– Very stable flier in angle mode. Combined with its prop guards, this should be a great indoor flier.
– Also suitable for outdoor use.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Flight time is about 2 1/2 minutes.
– I had a dropout during the flight where it lost connection with the transmitter. Not really sure what caused it?
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this E-90X RTF FPV Racing Drone with Deviation Transmitter Flight Test Review video!