What do you think this Kingkong 90GT Brushless Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video?
Kingkong 90GT Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
Through goggles you’ll swear you’re flying a much larger racer drone than a little micro FPV! This brushless micro FPV racer is very powerful, zippy, and maneuverable right out of the box. You can buy it here https://goo.gl/LA2o4Z
– You can tell the manufacturer actually test flew this design to fine tune its PIDs before shipping (something of a rarity). It’s a very good flier right out of the box. PID tuning is not required for most fliers (except those that love to tinker). I didn’t do anything with mine to change its stock settings.
– Very powerful, fast, yet maneuverable. Through the goggles it feels like you’re flying a much larger racer. Yet it’s quiet enough and safe to fly in backyards, or even indoors (with its prop guards installed). Feel free to fly it in your local park without being hassled by “the man” 😉
– 1103 7800KV Brushless motor quadcopter.
– Provided 2S 350mah battery provides about 5 minutes flight time. Not bad for a micro FPV, especially a brushless one.
– F3 flight control board with 4 in 1 ESC’s. This makes for a lighter quadcopter, although it does create issues should an ESC fail.
– Available in four versions with DSM2, Frsky, or FASST installed receivers, or ARF (you install your own receiver).
– 800TVL, 25mW FPV transmitter.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– No Flysky version.
– Although 4 in 1 ESC’s make for a lighter quadcopter, should an ESC fail, you’ll need to change the entire flight control board with its integrated ESC’s. This can be costly, time consuming, and more for experienced modelers (soldering is involved).
– Transmitter is only 16 channels, and they are kind of odd channels. You may need to select a slightly off frequency depending on your goggles. Frequencies are 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917, 5705, 5740, 5760, 5780, 5790, 5820, 5860, 5945 Mhz
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Kingkong 90GT Brushless Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video!