What do you think this XK A430 Edge Brushless Stabilized Stunt Airplane Flight Test Review video?
This brushless four channel aircraft has got plenty of power for amazing stunts. But its automatic stabilization system makes it easy to fly by newer pilots. Buy it here https://goo.gl/QziyKh
– Four channel RC stunt aircraft with aileron, rudder, elevator, and throttle control.
– Powerful brushless motor RC airplane. Thrust to weight ratio is well above 1, allowing vertical ascents.
– Although it comes RTF with its own transmitter, it can also be used with Futaba protocol transmitters.
– Two available flight modes. 6G mode is fully stabilized for newer fliers, with automatic angle restrictions that prevent the aircraft from encountering extreme pitch or roll angles. 3D mode removes those restrictions allowing stunts such as loops and rolls. 3D mode still includes some gyro stabilization to aid flying on windy days.
– Uses 7.4V 300mah battery common with other XK and WLToys aircraft including XK A700, A600, and WLToys F959. In other words, spare batteries can be found.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Overall, you get a pretty cool airplane for the price 🙂
– Although stabilization makes flying this relatively easy, IMO its power and speed might quickly overwhelm a beginner pilot. As such, recommend this for intermediate, but not for beginner pilots. Those pilots that wish to transition from trainer aircraft to an introductory aircraft for four channel stunt flying.
– The increased power of the brushless motor comes at a price. Expect realistic flight times of just less than 5 minutes.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this XK A430 Edge Brushless Stabilized Stunt Airplane Flight Test Review video!