What do you think this Eachine E012 Micro Ducted Drone Flight Test Review video?
This cheap and tiny quadcopter may well be the world’s smallest ducted fan drone. Find it here goo.gl/fn8uK8
– Tiny little thing. Yet a relatively good flier. Mainly meant for indoor flying. But can be flown outdoors in low wind conditions.
– Fan ducting improves lift, and also protects the propellers.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– 250mah gives over 5 minutes flight time
– Due to its small size, it’s hard to maintain orientation based on visual cues alone. As such, best flown in headless mode, especially for new fliers.
– Battery blocks power plug insertion. It’s best to insert the battery plug first before inserting the battery in its compartment.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Eachine E012 Micro Ducted Drone Flight Test Review video!