What do you think this Eachine E708 Bugs2 Clone Drone Flight Test Review video?
This quadcopter is a Bugs2 clone in shape only. But it sure is a fun little flier. Find it here https://goo.gl/aABzKW
– Shaped like the soon to be released MJX Bugs 2 (which itself is somewhat shaped like the Hubsan H501 ;-).
– Good basic quadcopter for learning to fly in beginners rate, and maneuverable sport flying in intermediate rate.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Great range of at least 100 meters.
– Uses widely available 3.7V 550mah battery.
– Long flight time of over 8 minutes.
– Need to hold the flip button down to activate flip feature.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Eachine E708 Bugs2 Clone Drone Flight Test Review video!