What do you think this GoolRC G90 Pro Brushless Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
This brushless racer is fast, highly maneuverable, and crash resistant. This is a QC101 keeper! Move over Kingkong and Aurora, you got competition. Find it here
– Fast and maneuverable.
– Crash resistant.
– SPR F3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.1.5
– 1104 – 8000 KV motors
– 1935 five bladed propellers. Provided props are of a flexible plastic and not brittle. If bent in a crash, they can be unbent and straightened to continue flying.
– 12A 4in1 ESC’s
– 48 channel 25mW all in one FPV camera and transmitter
– On screen display
– Tail LED’s
– Does not require FAA registration
– Prop guards are not easy to remove. Would requires removing all motors and possibly replacing guard with spacers underneath motors. Beware of trees if you fly with prop guards ;0
– BNF version is currently only available for Frsky.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this GoolRC G90 Pro Brushless Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!