What do you think this Kingkong Tiny6 and Tiny7 Micro FPV Drones Flight Test Comparison Review video?
These two ducted micro FPV racers are very maneuverable. The Tiny6 is perfect for indoor flying, while the Tiny7 can hang with the best outdoors. Find the Tiny6 here https://goo.gl/RCvLPL and the Tiny7 here https://goo.gl/4ctyY0
Tiny6 and Tiny7 commonality
– SPRF3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.0.1
– Available in BNF versions for Flysky, Frsky, DSM2/DSMX, and even Futaba FASST
– 800TVL camera with 16 channel 25mW FPV transmitter
– Neither require FAA registration
– 65mm diagonal base diameter
– 31mm tri blade propellers
– 0615 brushed motors
– 3.7V 250mah battery
– Gentle stable flier out of the box. Obviously tuned for tight and precise indoor room to room flying. Very gentle flier, and good competition for the Eachine E010S.
– Flight time was 3 minutes 42 seconds.
– 75mm diagonal base diameter
– 40mm tri blade propellers
– 0720 brushed motors
– 3.7V 500mah battery
– Good indoor flier, but where it shines is outdoors. Excellent flier right out of the box with finely tuned PIDs. Why can’t all vendors do the same? Of the two, I really enjoyed flying the Tiny7 the most.
– Flight time was 5 minutes 18 seconds.
– The small gentle Tiny6 might have problems outdoors in a breeze. Also encountered vortex ring state in flips and rolls.
– I flew out of range at about 70 meters.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Kingkong Tiny6 and Tiny7 Micro FPV Drones Flight Test Comparison Review video!