What do you think this Techboy TB802 Easy Motion Control Drone Flight Test Review video?
This cheap and very easy to fly quadcopter includes altitude hold, headless mode, and a unique gravity sensor controller. Find it here $4 off with coupon HTYTTB https://goo.gl/jjUdBA
– Good quad for beginners and kids. Uses G sensor controller for easy flying. Just tilt your hand in the direction the you wish the quadcopter to go, and it will do it.
– Altitude hold.
– Flies entirely in headless mode to eliminate orientation confusion.
– Can also do flips
– Long flier at close to 8 minutes.
– Headless mode can not be turned off. The intent is to eliminate orientation confusion, but more advanced fliers might get bored.
– Maximum range is about 20 to 30 meters with the intent to lessen chance of loss of the quadcopter. When it reaches the edge of its range, it lands itself.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Techboy TB802 Easy Motion Control Drone Flight Test Review video!