What do you think this XF100 Punchy Brushless Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
This punchy micro FPV racer drone has plenty of acceleration, and should be great for racing or freestyle flying. Find it here https://goo.gl/MJFl6A
and flash sales for those in the US https://goo.gl/qXQSO2
– One of the most “punchy” micro FPV racers that I’ve flown to date. Mucho acceleration from those motors and five bladed props. I’m going to keep this one for myself to practice freestyling 🙂
– Open source PIKOBLX flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.1.0
– 800 TVL 40 ch, 25 mW all in one FPV camera
– FPV camera’s antenna protected by a rollbar
– 1104 8000KV motors
– Five bladed 1935 propellers
– 6A 4 in 1 ESC’s
– Bright tail LEDs
– Available in Flysky, Frsky, DSM, and ARF (provide your own receiver)
– Does not require FAA registration (actually no drone does anymore 😉
– Beeper low battery warning comes on in high power maneuvers. I suspect battery lag might be the issue. A better battery than the generic yellow 450mah might solve the issue?
– No on screen display. I’m kinda spoiled on OSD and do miss it if not included 🙁
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this XF100 Punchy Brushless Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!