What do you think this Beta75 Inductrix Whoop Style Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video?
This Tiny Whoop clone has larger motors and wider motor base that allows it to do things that the tiny whoop might have difficulty. Gentle yet maneuverable, should be a great indoor flier. Find it here https://goo.gl/uqZeua
– 75mm diagonal motor to motor base makes it slightly larger than the Tiny Whoop.
– 720 motor are also bigger than the whoop. Combination of both larger motor base diameter and larger motors gives the Beta75 more punch and moment, allowing it to easily do flips and rolls.
– F3 Evo flight control board with Betaflight 3.1.6
– Available BNF version is currently Frsky (integrated with FC board), Flysky AFHDS 2A, and DSM2/DSMX.
– Uses common 3.7V 230mah whoop style battery and connector. Flight time with battery is close to 3 minutes.
– 520TVL, 40 channel, 25mW FPV system
– Can’t change channels on the FPV transmitter without modifying the quadcopter’s canopy.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Beta75 Inductrix Whoop Style Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video!