What do you think this JDToys JD-11 Inspired FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video?
This quadcopter was obviously inspired by another 😉 But it costs nowhere near what the other one does. Find it here $10 off with coupon code JDTOYS11 https://goo.gl/uR8wce
$5 off on all product above $50 with coupon LOVE15
– Plastic and metal components, with a general shape that roughly resembles another well known quadcopter.
– Includes camera with FPV and photo capability. Camera can be remotely pointed approximately 30 degrees down from level position.
– Altitude hold, auto takeoff, auto land, one key return, and headless mode.
– Includes 7.4V 1200mah battery to give flight time of approximately 7 1/2 minutes.
– WiFi video and photo recording capability only. Low resolution 0.3MP video. Camera is also angled downward making FPV flying difficult.
– Although advertised as being able to take 2MP images, it appears that the images are interpolated to 2MP from a lower resolution (0.3MP?) sensor.
– The rate switch does not seem to do much to change the max pitch angle or pitch/roll/yaw rates of the quadcopter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this JDToys JD-11 Inspired FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video!