What do you think this MJX Bugs 8 FPV Drone Pedal to the Metal Flight Test Review video?
Let’s give the Bugs 8 the gun out in the open desert. This quadcopter is a good ready to fly out of the box intro to FPV flying. All needed equipment is provided and ready to go, including monitor/goggles. More info here http://www.mjxrc.net/goodshow/bugs-8-bugs-8.html
– Full 250 sized racer drone. Good introduction to 5.8Ghz FPV flying.
– 1806 1600 KV brushless motors, with 10 A ESC’s. ESC’s have motor lock protection to stop the motors should propellers be blocked (such as in a crash).
– 7.4V 1500mah battery.
– Includes an all-in-one 500mW 5.8Ghz FPV camera with built-in 720p DVR.
– 32 channel FPV monitor, and goggles system.
– Up to 300 meter range possible with its controller transmitter.
– Telemetry warning of control signal strength and low voltage. The quadcopter’s transmitter/controller will beep if received signal at the quadcopter becomes weak, or if the quadcopter’s battery level becomes low.
– “Not for beginner fliers!” Beginners trying to fly this will hurt themselves, hurt others, hurt their dog/cat, damage property, break/lose their quadcopter, get sued, create enemies, cause that little old lady next door to call the cops on you, or all of the above. Beginners, strongly recommend that you start with a safe, lightweight, and durable drone to make mistakes with and learn what not to do, such as the Syma X5C https://www.youtube.com/embed/y93vzA-KRlM
– No carbon fiber components for impact strength in crashes. Nearly an all plastic quadcopter.
– Full manual (stabilized) flying with no headless, one key return, or altitude hold available.
– Only six axis stabilized flight possible. No acro, or horizon mode, and no possibility of modifying flight parameters of the flight control board.
– FPV camera has only eight transmission channels (FPV Band C). However, the camera will work with other FPV goggles capable of receiving Band C.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this MJX Bugs 8 FPV Drone Pedal to the Metal Flight Test Review video!