What do you think this Redcat Carbon 210 RTF FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video?
This racer quadcopter is perfect for those who don’t see the need to become a programmer just to fly a quadcopter. No need for tuning/updating in Cleanflight/Betaflight, as it’s ready to fly out of the box with no modifications or tuning needed. Find it here http://www.redcatracing.com/CARBON-210-RACE-DRONE
– A fantastic flier out of the box. No tuning needed. However you can do such if you wish with Cleanflight (v1.2.3). You can also do such in the field or at home with its on screen display menus. To access the menus, with the quadcopter disarmed on the ground, move the throttle midway up and full right, and simultaneously move the pitch stick full up.
– All modes of flight (angle, horizon, and acro) nicely tuned by the factory.
– Tons of punch (acceleration). Also very maneuverable and fast.
– 2204 KV2500 motors
– 30A ESC’s protected with covers (protects from shorting in wet grass).
– 600 TVL camera with 25/200mW FPV transmitter
– SPR F3 flight control board preloaded with proprietary version of Cleanflight.
– Simplified controller with only buttons and switches needed to fly.
– Includes a nice custom carrying case with keyed locks.
– Also includes lots of decals for customizing its looks.
– Upgrading to newer versions of Cleanflight or Betaflight can be problematic for some. There is a possibility of bricking if done inproperly. As such, it’s recommended by the manufacturer not to do such.
– The provided stock 2S 1500mah battery is only 25C. Saw some significant voltage sag when flying fast or giving it a punch. This can be easily corrected with a better battery with higher C rating (they’re cheap). Maybe Redcat will include one with future versions to make this a near perfect racer (hint, hint).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Redcat Carbon 210 RTF FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review video!