What do you think this Utoghter Yucheng FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video?
Utoghter Yucheng FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This is one of the lowest cost FPV camera quadcopters that I’ve seen to date. Find it here in black or white https://goo.gl/rfb4Us
– It is cheap for all the features it has.
– WiFi FPV
– Can record video directly to your phone
– Has altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return
– Uses JAD UFO app availabler on Google Play here https://goo.gl/9sg7FE and iTunes here https://goo.gl/wMf8sx
– Actually a maneuverable little flier once in the air.
– The user manual is poorly written, and mixes up headless mode control with the rates buttons.
– Its gyros needed calibration before its first flight. This was achieved by placing the quadcopter on a flat level surface, and then moving and holding both sticks down and out, and then down and right.
– While the quadcopter was flying close, it just dropped to the ground while less than 20 feet away from me. Not sure what caused that?
– The motors can continue to run for 5 seconds after losing signal. Although not a flyaway concern, it can cause some concern. If you fly near the edge of its range, recommend keeping the quadcopter upwind so that it will blow back into range during those 5 seconds.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Utoghter Yucheng FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video!