What do you think this XK X130-T Micro FPV Sport Drone Flight Test Review video?
This 5.8Ghz micro FPV sport and racer drone is ready to fly out of the box with included transmitter. Find it here, $5 off with coupon: LQPXKT5 https://goo.gl/j7yWnt
– Ready to fly out of the box with included transmitter/controller. No tuning needed. Only additional equipment needed is FPV goggles (if desired to fly FPV).
– Sturdy carbon fiber frame.
– 32 channel 5.8Ghz FPV camera with transmitter
– Large 1020 brushed motors.
– Large (for a micro) 3.7V 700mah battery
– Long (for a micro) 200 meter range.
– Can fly in stabilized (6G) mode, and unstabilized acro (3D) mode.
– 3D acro mode seems to be intended for LOS sport flying. Stick movement is not very proportional, making FPV flying very difficult.
– Flight control board is not configurable.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this XK X130-T Micro FPV Sport Drone Flight Test Review video!