What do you think this Bolon K901 Steel Ranger Drone Flight Test Review video?
This colorful quadcopter just looks cool with its shiny stamped aluminum top. Find it here goo.gl/T6GihC
– Stamped shiny aluminum top available in blue, red, or gold.
– Roughly shaped like a small JJRC H8C drone.
– Uses widely available and cheap Syma X5C generic battery (3.7V 650mah white Losi connector)
– Headless mode and one key return.
– No altitude hold available.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Be sure to share this Bolon K901 Steel Ranger Drone Flight Test Review video!