What do you think this JJRC Q50 Rock Crawler Drive Test Review video?
This tough looking RC car includes an aluminum outer shell for a cool look. Find it here and be sure to use promotion code coupon rc18off goo.gl/ke5ewx
– It really does look cool with its aluminum body and stencil decorations.
– FWD + RWD with big knobby tires. Primarily made for rock crawling, although it can go at a relatively good speed at full throttle.
– Good shock absorbers and excellent clearance. Can climb over many obstacles within its size limit.
– Good range at up to 60 meters.
– Uses the very common removable/replaceable 7.4V 500mah JJRC H8C battery battery (it’s NOT built-in as the ad states). The battery gives it up to 20 minutes drive time. To find spare batteries, just Google JJRC H8C battery. You’ll find many vendors.
– Should be really a LOT of fun for kids.
– Steering is not very proportional.
– As demonstrated in the video, its size limits somewhat the rocks that you’ll be able to go crawling over.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Be sure to share this JJRC Q50 Rock Crawler Drive Test Review video!