What do you think this Sunly Alpha Cam GPS 4K Selfie FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video?
This highly portable little selfie FPV quadcopter includes GPS, 4K camera, and electronic image stabilization that works relatively well. Find it here https://goo.gl/mx1Zua
– Comes with nice carrying case and two batteries.
– Includes GPS/GLONASS for outside stabilized flight, and optical/IR sensors for indoor stabilized flight. Also includes altitude hold for vertical stability.
– Easily transportable. Case can easily fit in a backpack or even a small bag or large purse.
– 4K / 13MP camera
– Electronic image stabilization (@1080p resolution only).
– Long potential flight time per battery of up to 20 minutes.
– In flight FPV video and quadcopter control is conducted via SUNLYFLY 2.4G/5G WiFi app, available on Play here https://goo.gl/dJfBLv and iTunes here https://goo.gl/DC4k8H
– Overheats with extended flight. Flying in 80 degree F air temperature, my Alpha would give an overheat alert after approximately 6 to 8 minutes flight time. This requires landing, removing the battery, and letting the quadcopter cool down (about 15 minutes) before flying the remaining voltage of the battery.
– A lot of the promised features of this quadcopter have not yet been incoroporated into its app software. These missing features include Auto Follow, 360 Circle Mode, Asymptotic Mode, Panorama Mode, Voice Control, and Facial Recognition Selfie.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Sunly Alpha Cam GPS 4K Selfie FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video!