What do you think this Boldclash BWhoop B03 Pro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video?
It’s very easy to turn this cheap micro drone into a Whoop flier. Just plug a AIO camera into its included camera plug. Find the B03 here https://goo.gl/EFTQBX and find the F08 camera (with DVR) here https://goo.gl/Hh58Vi
– Cheap micro quadcopter, but powerful enough to lift and power a FPV camera.
– Quadcopter includes a built-in camera plug enabling adding a FPV camera with no soldering required.
– Included 3.7V 260mah 35C battery easily powers the quadcopter, camera, and its DVR. It gives close to 4 1/2 minutes flight time powering all three.
– Optional F08 camera includes a built-in DVR enabling recording of your flight video.
– Adding the camera does increase the weight of the quadcopter. You’ll notice vortex ring state (VRS) settling if you descend to quickly. See this for more info on VRS https://www.youtube.com/embed/LCret4rv0HE
– High rate does provide a lot of speed. But its yaw rate is also high, making somewhat twitchy turns.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Boldclash BWhoop B03 Pro FPV Drone Flight Test Review video!