What do you think this Cheerson CX-23 Small GPS FPV Explorer Drone Flight Test Review video?
This small brushless GPS quadcopter includes 1080p camera, telemetry, circle position, and 5.8Ghz FPV transmitter and monitor screen. Find it here https://goo.gl/kHS9Sz
– Small unobtrusive brushless quadcopter.
– Includes GPS, altitude hold, return to home, and circle position modes.
– Includes very detailed telemetry information, both to the on screen display (OSD) of the FPV monitor, and also to the transmitter LCD screen.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV can be viewed with provided monitor, or via third party FPV goggles.
– 1080p camera with onboard microSD slot and DVR for video recording.
– Control range is predicted to be out to about 500 meters. However FPV video range is about 140 meters with provided monitor.
– Low voltage warning via beeping and vibration warnings of controller.
– A bit noisy for a small quadcopter.
– Activation of compass calibration is difficult, with many multiple presses of the mode switch needed to activate it.
Be sure to share this Cheerson CX-23 Small GPS FPV Explorer Drone Flight Test Review video!