What do you think this Eachine Wizard X220S Upgraded FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video?
This revision to the Wizard X220 includes many upgrades such as improved FCB, ESC’s, camera, FPV transmitter, 4S battery, and propellers. Find it here https://goo.gl/3iVJNF
Lots of improvements have been added over the original X220 Wizard. Details include:
– Omnibus F4SD flight control board with Betaflight 3.1.7
– 2206/2300 KV motors.
– 30 Amp 4in1 Dshot 600 ESC’s
– High resolution 800 TVL FPV camera
– 72 channel 25/200/600mW FPV transmitter
– FPV on screen display (OSD)
– 4S 14.8V 1500mah battery
– Pagoda II highly omni-directional FPV transmitter antenna
– 5501 high pitch tri-blade props (comes with 5 complete sets).
Some growing pains with the early release. Most of the following are minor issues, but hopefully they can be corrected for future production runs.
– Ready to fly version includes Flysky clone transmitter. You will need to configure the transmitter to set aux switches from the rotating knobs to real switches, aloong with setting failsafe control.
– Arms are fiberglass/composite. Some have reported them breaking in a crash or hard landing. Banggood is apparently sending replacement composite arms to correct this issue.
– All of the motor attachment screws on my quadcopter were loose. Make sure to check and tighten all screws before your first flight.
– Camera controls are all hidden under the battery straps. Impossible to access without removing the strap or top panel of the quadcopter.
– Camera was way out of focus out of the box. But its easily focused by simply twisting the lens after loosening the outer lock ring. Do such while using your goggles to check the focus.
– VBAT is off by default in Betaflight. You’ll need to turn it on if you wish OSD voltage display.
– Supplied wrenches are not the correct size for the propeller lock nuts.
– Micro USB port is “camouflaged” with a rubber protection cover. Look for it just to the right of the microSD card slot.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Eachine Wizard X220S Upgraded FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review video!