What do you think this JJRC H40WH FPV Tank Quadcopter Flight Test Review video?
This fun and unique flying tank actually flies very well and even includes a remote controlled rotating FPV video surveillance turret. Find it here https://goo.gl/Ze6f1p
– For a somewhat heavy quadcopter, it flies surprisingly well in air mode.
– Includes altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return.
– Remote control transformation from tank to quadcopter includes motorized propeller arm extension and retraction.
– 720p HD FPV video turret is also remote controlled for right or left movement. Particularly useful for surveillance in tank mode.
– All around fun toy. I really enjoyed flying this.
– Video jello.
– Quadcopter is heavy at 379 grams. Don’t fly this high as it will hurt someone or may smash into pieces in a high altitude crash. Definitely land it when you notice the LVC lights blinking. It will start to descend to a landing on low battery, but this may be overridden by pushing throttle up full. Don’t do such as the power will eventually shut off and the quad will drop. Just let it come down if it wants to land, and try to find a clear spot for it to touch down.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this JJRC H40WH FPV Tank Quadcopter Flight Test Review video!