What do you think this S105 Cheap Whoop Clone Flight Test Review video?
Don’t be fooled by the price. This cheap Whoop is a very good flier. It also makes an excellent first quadcopter. Find it here https://goo.gl/ph8dS8
– It’s cheap! 🙂
– Headless mode, and one key return.
– Manual flier, no altitude hold. This is a plus IMO 😉
– Good indoor outdoor flier. Great for beginner fliers in low rate.
– Crazy yaw in high rate to impress your friends.
– No power plug for AIO cameras. Would be difficult to convert to FPV. Lifting power may not be sufficient to carry a AIO for very long.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this S105 Cheap Whoop Clone Flight Test Review video!