What do you think this Bfight 210 FPV Freestyle Drone Flight Test Review video?
This lightweight racer drone produces extreme acceleration allowing long hang times for freestyling. Excellent drone for those wishing to practice FPV freestyle flying. Find it here and try coupon USOL64 (or GBhotRC9 for Frsky version) https://goo.gl/XYi4gU Find updated coupons for this and other versions here via Google docs https://goo.gl/NTwUKA
T8SG Jumper multi protocol transmitter here https://goo.gl/X4zZij
– Powerful 2300 KV motors and 30A 4in1 BLHeli-S ESC’s combined with a lightweight quadcopter = powerful acceleration even with 3S batteries. Punch it, and it will stay up for some time allowing mutiple freestyle maneuvers.
– Omnibus F3 Pro FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.1.7.
– FCB now includes LVC locater beeper.
– 650 TVL CCD camera, with 5.8Ghz 40 channel 25/200mw transmitter. Provides excellent video and long FPV range.
– On screen display (OSD) configurable via Betaflight.
– Its FPV transmitter is connected to SBUS to allow remote channel switching. However, with the Frsky version, this creates interference with the control signal going to the flight control board. It was necessary for me to cut the white SBUS wire going to the FPV transmitter to allow SBUS control signal to the flight control board. There’s got to be a way to get the remote channel changer to work. Unfortunately I couldn’t figure it out, so my wire’s been snipped.
– The BNF versions come with micro FPV receivers to allow allow installation in the stack between the FCB and the FPV transmitter. There is some concern about heat damaging a receiver if multiple back to back flights are conducted without allowing a cooldown period. Also, the receiver antenna is short and close to the structure. There is also some concern about signal blocking from the structure at certain angles.
– Can only be used with 3S or 4S batteries. Advertisement infers up to 6S. Don’t try it.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this Bfight 210 FPV Freestyle Drone Flight Test Review video!