What do you think this C17 Gyro Stabilized RC Airplane Flight Test Review video?
This very cheap beginner’s C17 aircplane includes gyro stabilization to prevent stalls and crashes. Hard to crash (but not impossible). A very nice and cheap flier for beginner pilots. Find it here while you can while its on flash sale goo.gl/pgEpCC The price is definitely going to go up as it becomes popular.
– Very easy to fly. Great for beginner fliers. It has three axis gyro stabilization which prevents phugoid oscillations and stalls by quickly adjusting the thrust. It also prevents roll angles from exceeding about thirty degrees. Hard to crash, but I’m sure that some will find a way (especially when trees get in the way ;-).
– Very cool looking scale model of the C17. It actually looks like a C17 in flight when it’s up high.
– Use a very common 3.7V 300mah battery with white Losi connector. You’ll be able to easily to find additional batteries for this.
– It’s cheap! It’s currently the lowest cost RC airplane that I can think of at the moment. It really is impressive what you’re getting for the price. This one’s price is going to go up as it will be popular (supply and demand). So get it now while you can for $23.
– You will need to assemble the plane. It takes about two hours to assemble. You’ll have to provide your own glue as it’s not provided in the package.
– Range is about 80 meters. Alkaline batteries might help improve it (vice the dollar store batteries that I’m using). Fortunately its motors stop and it goes into a straight glide if you exceed range.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Be sure to share this C17 Gyro Stabilized RC Airplane Flight Test Review video!