What do you think this FQ777 FQ20W FPV Camera Drone WiFi Repeater Test Flight video?
This drone snaps together and comes apart for easy portability within its included pouch. Includes a 720p HD FPV camera. Fly it with a WiFi rpeater to extend its range. Find it here goo.gl/io77L5, and here’s my WiFi repeater goo.gl/yYnXWp and you can power the repeater with this goo.gl/pgat5s
– All arms easily detach/reattach for compact transportability.
– 720p HD camera records video and 2MP images directly to your phone via WiFi. No need for microSD card or card reader for downloading.
– Real time in flight video may be viewed on your phone via WiFi with the HTS-UFO app
– Altitude hold, one key return, and headless mode.
– Good flier, maneuverable yet steady for aerial photography.
– Can be controlled either via its provided controller or via the HTS-UFO app available on Google Play here goo.gl/WC2SNA iTunes here goo.gl/14gSSd
– Replaceable 7.4V 500mah battery gives about 10 minutes flight time.
– Jello in video. Video is not very sharp.
– Flyaway potential. Motors can take up to 10 seconds to shut down if contact with the transmitter is lost. Always try to fly upwind so that it will blow back toward you if contact is lost. Also, if you do lose contact/control, start running toward the quadcopter to try regaining signal. The transmitter will automatically rebind with the quadcopter if it regains signal.
– Some of the HTS-UFO app’s control features are glitchy, such as voice control and headless mode. I could not get them to operate properly.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Be sure to share this FQ777 FQ20W FPV Camera Drone WiFi Repeater Test Flight video!