What do you think this X183GPS GPS Follow and Circle Me FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video?
This GPS quadcopter has over 300 meter control and FPV range. Also has follow and circle me mode. Find it here and use $10 coupon HTY10XDGS goo.gl/K4nzpx , spare batteries here goo.gl/XH11Rf , spare propellers here goo.gl/jdZJQ7 , spare motors here goo.gl/UYmdEJ
– Very good control range past 300 meters.
– Uses 5.8Ghz FPV. Provided 5.8Ghz FPV monitor was displaying a FPV signal past 300 meters. You can also use your own 5.8Ghz FPV goggles with it if you wish.
– Has follow me, circle position, GPS position hold, altitude hold, and true return to home capability. Also returns to home automatically on lost signal or low battery.
– Camera records 720p HD video directly to microSD card.
– Uses cheap and widely available Syma X8C parts to include battery, motors, and propeller assembly.
– Brushed motor quadcopter. You will eventually need to replace the motors, although they’re cheap and easy to replace (plug in).
– It also has headless mode, although I could not get headless mode to work with mine.
– Transmits only on one FPV channel (5685 Mhz).
– Stock 2000mah battery only provides about 5 minutes of flight time. However spare batteries are cheap and widely available.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Be sure to share this X183GPS GPS Follow and Circle Me FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review video!