What do you think this JJRC Q40 Mad Man 1/12 SCALE 4WD Short Course Truck Test Drive Review video?
This 4WD has great suspension to keep its wheels on the ground, providing excellent traction over any surface. Find it here https://goo.gl/vvCCFt
– Good looking blue and yellow car.
– It’s a substantial 1/12 scale car.
– Great independent suspension, especially on the rear wheels. Works great on keeping the wheels in contact with ground at most speeds and over most surfaces.
– Good proportional steering via its servo.
– High center of gravity. It will flip if you turn too hard at high speed.
– No LED lights, although you could install your own as there are two available auxiliary power ports.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this JJRC Q40 Mad Man 1/12 SCALE 4WD Short Course Truck Test Drive Review video!