What do you think this MJX RC Bugs 3 Brushless Sport Drone Flight Test Review video?
Here’s how to turn this large brushless camera drone into an extreme sport flier. Quadcopter courtesy of MJX R/C http://www.mjxrc.net And here’s the link with description of the Bugs 3 http://www.mjxrc.net/goodshow/bugs-3-bugs-3.html
Sorry, no buying links. My sponsor is the manufacturer, and did not want to give preferential treatment to any one of its retail vendors. But you can easily find it with a simple Google search for "MJX RC Bugs 3"
– Brushless motor quadcopter at a reasonable price.
– Extremely maneuverable and sporty flier. Yet can also be nice and stable at low rate for aerial video purposes.
– Good advertised range at 300 to 500 meters. But in this video I limited the range that I was flying to just over 200 meters, as this black quadcopter gets difficult to see at that range.
– Provides telemetry warning beeps of low battery or when flying near the quadcopter’s range limit.
– Includes a camera mount that accomodates most GoPro style action cameras including Xiaomi Yi and even the larger SJCAMs (I attached an SJ4000+ in this video).
– Not for beginners. Requires manual flying, is difficult to maintain orientation (all black), and does not have altitude hold. And generally, brushless motor quadcopters are just not safe in the hands of a new flier. You really should be experienced in the following skill before considering this quadcopter. https://www.youtube.com/embed/qdYTCfjUVVos
– The stock battery is somewhat proprietary. Yet many large 7.4v batteries will fit in its battery compartment, and can be used if you can incorporate a XT30 battery plug to connect to the quadcopter.
– I had to land much earlier than the advertised 19 minutes flight time at 8 minutes 41 seconds due to low battery telemetry alert. The battery had 7.57V remaining capacity measured after landing. Also to be fair, I was flying this very aggressively at high power output.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Be sure to share this MJX RC Bugs 3 Brushless Sport Drone Flight Test Review video!